- 3 parent facing solutions - lie flat, incline (for babies with reflux) and a parent facing seat
- Weight capacity of 20lb in lie flat/incline mode and 33lb in parent facing seat mode
- Superior breathability - from the base through to the fabrics interior fabric (carrycot mode) - oeko-tex certified, cotton-poly blend exterior fabric (carrycot mode) - 3D mesh for superb ventilation
- Contoured, ventilated base with feet for use off the buggy; Aerated mattress for breathability and air flow
- Compatible with version 3 Urban Jungle, Plus One, and Terrain strollers only
(as of 06/16/2019 07:09 UTC - Details
Innovation at its best, carrycot plus delivers; one base, two fabric sets, and three parent facing options. Mountain Buggy sought to improve the breathability of their carrycots through extensive research to produce a premium product that offers 3 relevant parents facing options. In carrycot mode, carrycot plus offers superior safety and breathability with an interior made from Oeko-tex certified, cotton-poly blend fabric; an exterior 3D mesh fabric, a firm mattress with ventilation holes positioned where baby’s head rests, complimenting the ventilated base it lies on. The roomier size and larger weight capacity of carrycot plus offers longevity of use in carrycot mode. The sturdy base offers excellent postural support and is suitable for overnight use. For babies suffering reflux or those that require a slight angle for enhanced comfort, carrycot plus offers an incline mode. A separate fabric set to transform carrycot plus into a rear facing seat holds a much larger weight capacity, allowing you to bond face to face with your child for longer. The seat itself has been made with plush canvas materials for a more comfortable ride for your child. Designed especially with ventilation and breathability in mind, carrycot plus is ideal for babies in summer. The 600D polyester sun hood offers 50+ UPF protection. Coupled with the additional UV filtering sun mesh cover, your baby is safe from harmful sun rays. As the seasons change, use the winter liner that is included with carrycot plus, that sits neatly underneath the carrycot mattress for extra insulation in colder climates. Also use the additional water resistant storm cover accessory, that features a 600D skirting that wraps around the breathable mesh fabric on the carrycot for extra protection from the cold winds. With such versatility, unique parent facing options within the one bundle, and great colors to choose from; carrycot plus makes getting out and about with your baby a breeze.