- Graco My Ride 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Stage 2 Car Seat, Coda
- My Ride 65 infant car seat measures 26 by 20.5 by 27 inches (H x W x D) and weighs 15.7 pounds.
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management.
- The LATCH-equipped seat with front-adjustable 5-point harness and easy-to-read level indicator makes installation a breeze.
- Machine-washable cover. Metal and plastic parts can be washed with mild soap and water, while the buckle and harness strap clean up quickly with a damp cloth.
New Price: $89.99
Old Price: $106.12
You Save: $16.13
(as of 06/15/2019 05:37 UTC - Details
Keep your child safe and comfortable with the Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat. Designed to protect your child from infancy into toddlerhood, this car seat accommodates children from 5 to 40 pounds in the rear-facing position, and from 20 to 65 pounds in the forward-facing position. Other features like EPS energy-absorbing foam, side-impact testing, and a removable insert and headrest help keep your child snug and secure even on your longest car rides. Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standards and side-impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system. Additionally, the My Ride 65 has been tested for structural integrity at both high and low temperatures. Because the interior temperature of your vehicle can vary significantly by season, it is important to maintain the structural integrity of the car seat when subjected to these temperature extremes. The seat also features EPS energy-absorbing foam for effective impact energy management. The LATCH-equipped seat with front-adjustable 5-point harness and easy-to-read level indicator makes installation a breeze. The machine-washable cover and cushion are easy to clean, while dual integrated cup holders keep drinks within your child’s reach. Metal and plastic parts can be washed with mild soap and water, while the buckle and harness strap clean up quickly with a damp cloth.